posted by Sharona @ 9:16 PM
I don't know if I would have even caught that one. Let Nick know that I am very impressed.
Yeah, when he replayed it for me, I didn't catch it either. I think after that I gave him a big kiss, and said I was happy because it meant there was hope for him yet! =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Nick and I like to eat good food and document our experiences with pictures. We are now discovering Durham, NC.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
I don't know if I would have even caught that one. Let Nick know that I am very impressed.
Yeah, when he replayed it for me, I didn't catch it either. I think after that I gave him a big kiss, and said I was happy because it meant there was hope for him yet! =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home