Random
So I haven't updated in a while. Nothing too exciting has happened, except that Nick has gotten calls for not one, not two, but THREE interviews this week. I hope one of them picks him! It will be nice to finally have another source of income...and then we could finally get cable! Yay!This week at work was just mostly planning, and preparing for the next stage of my experiments. Everything seems to be going well. I brought pastries to the lab meeting, and I think they really helped it go by faster. One thing I was annoyed about was the fact that my boss didn't show up for our weekly meeting AGAIN. He didn't show up last week either...he was in St Louis and apparently thought I didn't need to know that. Why did he say he wanted to meet for the rest of March...and then not show up or tell me he wasn't going to be there? It's ridiculous...he might as well not have said it at all!
Tonight Joanna, Jessica, and I are seeing Cirque Eloize at the Mondavi. It's kind of the Cirque du Soleil. I'm just excited to dress up and have dinner with my girls. Now that I think about it, they are probably the only two girls I hang out with regularly here. I'm glad that I at least have someone to hang out with other than Nick, but I think I need to work on it more. It's a bit harder because after college, you don't have that built-in hanging out thing when you see each other on campus. Plus, with the small budget that Nick and I have, we can't really do a lot of the going out in big groups for dinner thing anymore. One of these days, however, I think I'm going to throw a dinner party...especially now that people are done with finals.
I just saw this youtube clip of Chris Rock commenting on the 2008 race. I thought it was hilarious...especially at the end.
That was a post full of random things...but apparently that's how my mind works. So live with it. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home