The stomach flu sucks
I've been out of commission the last few days because I've had the stomach flu. I'll spare you the gross details, but it really sucked. I felt pretty weak yesterday just walking around Safeway and then back to the car. Unfortunately, I had to go back to work today. I felt like I was working through this really thick fog that made my motions, thoughts, and reactions slower. It was frustrating. This fog didn't really lift until the late afternoon, when the work day was over.Tonight Nick and I went to watch the last lacrosse home game that the seniors will play in this year. Nick's friend Jason is on the team. As we left, UCD was winning! I hope that it stayed that way after we left! We then went to a taqueria for our friend Sinnott's birthday...$1 taco night. It was good enough that I was able to eat three...even with my weakened stomach.
Lastly, I'd like you to watch this video of a song by the Gym Class Heroes. It's called "New Friend Request" and it's all about those social networking sites. I thought it was hilarious. Enjoy!
(the song isn't as catchy as their current hit "Cupid's Chokehold")

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home