Slow
It's been a pretty slow week since the three day weekend, where I happened to spend too much money. Of course, this happens right before we go on our anniversary trip, where I'll spend even more money!Let's recap: Nick and I went to the mall because I wanted to get something to wear for our anniversary. I ended up getting: shoes for $30, a little black dress for $29.99 and a suit jacket at that same price (both on sale at Express), and a long chain necklace at JC Penney (yes I shop there). We also ate lunch at CPK.
We also went to see "The Merry Wives of Windsor" and it was so good, and a bargain at $15 a ticket. I felt like I was getting in on the unknown arts world, since it was in an intimate little theater and there were at most 20 people there, including us. The play made me remember freshman year and all the fun, and highs and lows, that went with that transformative year. It was then that I met people who would change my life forever and also was humbled by the fact that classes were harder than I expected them to be. It was probably the best year of my life thus far.
This weekend we are going on our anniversary trip and I am super excited. We have centered our plans around food, of course, and I am looking forward to having the chance to dress up and do things I have never done before. And I can't believe it's been four years.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home