Sunday, December 17, 2006

Intermission

I've been trying to think of how to make this blog more exciting, but then I realized that would run against its very title. I have been spending the last few days without Nick and I think this directly translates to worse food. I just don't have the motivation to really cook something when it's just for myself. I should work on this so when I fulfill Connie's advice of "Live by yourself for a while" to really find out about myself, I won't be eating shit the whole time. =)

I'm looking forward to seeing Annika again, because she's apparently able to recognize me in photos and say my name. And at only 17 months! I also can't wait for people to open the presents that I've gotten for them. I think that's my favorite part of Christmas. I mean, it's nice to open my own gifts, but it's incomparable to seeing that they really like my gifts and (hopefully) appreciate the thought I put into it.

Tomorrow I'm going on my first business trip with my boss and coworker. I'm kind of scared because I'll have to be on my best behavior the whole time and not get the exhaustion get to me (it's a 12+ hour day). I hope they feed us on time because as you know, being without food makes me grumpy and irritable. =)

Happy holidays everyone, and I hope that I get to see you while I'm home!

1 Comments:

At 10:01 PM , Blogger Sylvia said...

Hey Sharon,

Thanks for the sweet sweet scarf you got me for Christmas. Definitely great to see you again and catch up a bit. You're the bestest friend to gossip with!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home