It's the weekend
riparian | ruh-PAIR-ee-un | adjective : relating to or living or located on the bank of a natural watercourse (as a river) or sometimes of a lake or a tidewaterThe funny thing about this word, is that I have used it in converstation before. Seriously! It was used to describe the area where my senior thesis research was done. It's also kind of funny because I just looked at this page called "Great Ideas for Dates" and it recommended going on a dinner cruise. And what waterway do I happen to live near? The Sacramento river. Apparently, there used to be dinner cruises, but I guess they're out of business now. Too bad. I was looking forward to cheesy food and situations with older people on a fake steamboat. I mean seriously, when do young people go on dinner cruises as a fun date?
I have been doing lots of shopping recently. And I am enjoying it. I think I am going to go shopping at the outlets after I finish this post.
p.s. Happy early Earth Day! (luckily the word of the day has something to do with nature)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home