Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween Hopes


So this past week I took the GREs (I did okay) and last night I went to a Halloween party (picture above). The invitation said "Come in costume or we won't be answerable for the consequences!" so Nick and I had to scramble for costumes last minute. He went as a 1940's sailor and I went as a 1940's sailor's girlfriend. Haha.

The party was pretty fun. I prefer when it's thrown by someone I know, because then I'm sure I'll know more people there which makes it better. I saw some old dormmates and we all agreed that we had to stick together because we were the ones who decided to stay in Davis. Everyone liked our costumes so that was cool.

Today, I'm super excited about the time change because it means we have more time to do all the things we need to do today. I swear I feel like a housewife sometimes, thinking of what to cook for dinner, doing the laundry, and telling Nick we need to clean up the apartment. It gets messy all the time. We have to clean because Jessica and Joanna are coming over for a girls' movie night (so Nick gets kicked out). We're watching "Failure to Launch" and eating ice cream sundaes. Yum!!

Oh, and cross your fingers for me. I have an interview tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home