Thursday, August 17, 2006

Job madness!

So, I wake up this morning and open my gmail inbox, expecting it to be empty as usual. I've been so expectant this week, what with the craig's list posting and job application shit from last week, and have always been disappointed.

Well, today I open my inbox and lo and behold, an email from a scientific recruiter named Evelyn who has seen my resume on Monster and wants to talk to me about possible job offerings. But she's in the South SF district. I almost fell over in my seat! I didn't really think posting my resume there would bring me anything. So I call her later and she's talking about this job that's much closer to home. However, she wants to send them my resume as soon as possible, and that means she wants to meet me in person as soon as possible!

By the end of the morning I've set myself up for a drive to the city for an interview at 1:30pm TOMORROW. I hang up the phone and wonder what I've gotten myself into. I mean I don't even know what to wear! (Isn't that such a girl problem?) I hope this goes well because I'm really not that prepared. At all.

Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 5:46 PM , Blogger Lyndsay said...

Congratulations! I just read this which means it is over. I hope it went well and that you wowed them with your outfit. Hehe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home