Home sweet home
So here I am in the SG valley again and well, the grass isn't always greener on the other side. I like being home and having cash taken care of, but it's been stressful dealing with family. Also I'm dying without internet! Haha. I'm so addicted, I admit it.The cool thing about home is that I get to see Annika! She is so cute and she's thisclose to being able to walk. Plus she remembers me! I was so scared that she wouldn't let me hold her, but luckily she did remember me and this was helped by the fact that I brought a toy along with me.
It's also been good to see family and friends, even if my dad's side is brought together by a sad occasion.
I'm just glad to see that I feel that I like that I chose to live in Davis, that even with all the stuff going on in Davis I feel like I would rather be there instead of being here full time. I can't wait to get back to Davis!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home