Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Weekend at home

This past weekend Nick and I drove down so that I could see family who I missed dearly. We ended up doing a lot of things, while still getting family overload, so that was nice. We hung out with my Davis friend Joanna (I showed her the fabulous Forever 21 on DeLacey), watched the movie Juno, and ate lots of food.

I got to see my two babies again, and man are they big. Annika is growing bigger everyday and she is so funny. She likes to be right in everything! And Cassidy looks exactly like a cabbage patch kid doll. She is super cute and mellow.

It was pretty crazy finding out that KBIG 104.3 is now MyFM 104.3. Like when did that happen? We also visited Nick's sister at UCLA. We ate at Chabuya on Sawtelle and I got some more bento stuff. Afterward we went ice skating in Culver City. It was cool, but I wasn't too happy about skating in dimmed lighting.

Also I found some bento things in Monterey Park and at the Santa Anita mall. Who knew? Oh, and I also got some long-awaited new glasses. I'm getting used to them because they are a significant change from my old ones. They are the new Juicy Couture frames. I also got a pair of Ralph Lauren prescription sunglasses. I'm pretty excited about those!


I found out that I got into Duke University and Bard College. Now I'm just waiting on Yale and UCSB!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home