My first bentos!
Here are the bentos I made last night:Nick's bento is in two containers. The white one includes some leftover banh chung, an egg roll with nuoc mam, some steamed asparagus. The blue one has three pieces of gio, a cran-strawberrry grape jello, some grapes, some cherry tomatoes, and some edamame.
Mine is in the cute Sakura yellow bento. I have the egg roll, two pieces of gio, some asparagus, a tiny version of the jello, grapes, and edamame. Not pictured are two small nori furikake onigiri and my nuoc mam.
It took me a lot longer than I thought it would because I made a lot of onigiri to freeze, and a few containers of the jello. I was pretty jazzed about my first try, though! What do you think?
I think I will start posting my bento lunches on Bistro For Two since that one is more about mine and Nick's eating adventures. I really should update that...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home