Monday, January 14, 2008

Hawaii and Procrastination: somewhat related

Nick and I are going to Hawaii in one week. My Bard application is due February 1st, and all of it is done on paper. So, I need to write. However, the prompt is vague (I hate vague prompts) and my mind is on beaches and good food, instead of environmental policies and my career goals. Help!

Luckily I've finished all my other applications (except for financial aid). I just want it to be done and see if I got in anywhere. Call me the ultimate example of needing immediate gratification. Then again, if I didn't get in anywhere, I'd prefer not to know. Haha.

Want to see some of the places where Nick and I will be eating? Here are some:
Chef Mavro
Le Bistro
Ocean House

Must.Concentrate.on.Bard.Essay.

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM , Blogger K.B. said...

Environmental Policies. Cool and very important.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home