Holiday season
It's here! The holiday season! I am getting a kick start on my Christmas shopping this year, and switching it up a bit by doing most of it online. I can't wait until these packages start arriving! It's my opportunity to feel like I'm getting a bunch of gifts before I get to give them to someone else. I think that I've really gotten some good ideas for people and I hope they enjoy them as much as I enjoyed picking them out and wrapping them!The only thing that will bite me in the ass is that now I have to wait for a whole month for people to open their gifts and find out what I got them. I'm an instant gratification kind of girl, and this kills me. Luckily I've got Lisa's birthday coming up at the beginning of December (which is also sadly, her first day not working with me) so I can see what she thinks of my birthday present for her!
I can't believe I'm going to be home in a week. I'm sure Annika and Cassidy will be way bigger than I remembered them last. It always happens that way. Thanksgiving is always crazy and stressful, but at the same time, good. I've missed family and friends from back home, and it'll be really nice to see everyone again. That is the only thing I really regret about living up in nor cal.
Nick is taking the GREs tomorrow and I'm making him oatmeal. How great am I? =) Just kidding about the self-congratulations. I don't know why he likes oatmeal...it always looks weird to me. However, I am making the from-scratch recipe, so I'll give him credit for that.
Have a good weekend!

1 Comments:
All you have to add is water. Come on, Shar. hahaha
-Karina
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home