Wednesday, November 07, 2007

State of the life

So I had my annual performance review, and it was nothing. It was maybe 10 minutes long, max. The best part was when he told me my summary was good and "accurate." Like I'm gonna lie or something. What about that I cured cancer in a year?

We also booked our trip to Hawaii...how exciting is that?? I don't think it has really hit me yet. I'm going to be freezing my ass off in January only to jet off to 70 degree weather in Hawaii. I think that's the best part. Now I've been procrastinating at work by looking up things to do there. I'm looking forward to going because this time I'll actually get to travel around the island, much more than when I went with my mom in high school.

I've also been thinking up Christmas gift ideas way early this year. Let me know if there's something you want! Within reason, anyway. =) I've been finding really cool things online, so I think that means I might order more gifts online than usual this year. I already know what I'm going to get Nick for xmas, and I'm super excited about it. I just hope it works the way it's supposed to!

Time to get researching on grad schools I want to go to, but I can't seem to conjure up the enthusiasm I had when I was a senior in high school. Maybe forcing myself right now will give me some results. Talk to you later.

p.s. I'm kicking some butt in my fantasy basketball league!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home