Sunday, November 04, 2007

Update

Hello again. I have been absent for a while, and have no excuse to offer up this time. =) Right now I feel extremely domestic because I am in the process of cooking dinner (teriyaki salmon, pea sprouts, and jasmine rice) and contemplating roasting my pretty acorn squash. However, I am also considering procrastinating and playing mysims on the wii instead. I guess things will never change, haha.

I anticipate my annual performance review at work, and I'm not looking forward to it. I checked my job description though, and I've covered all the points this year, so I feel pretty good. I just don't want to meet with my boss. He has done nothing to inspire my confidence so far, and I don't really want a reminder of how sad this next year is going to be, especially with Lisa being gone soon.

In other news, I'm considering going to Hawaii in January and I wasted a lot of time at work looking up hotels and flights. I think that a big part of the fun had on a trip is planning it. Thinking of the possibilities of what you can do, how great it's going to be, the delicious food to be had...sometimes gets me more excited than the trip requires. Nick and I are taking the trip for our 5 year anniversary. I know, considering my last entry, this seems weird. However, we feel that while we are together, we should use the available opportunities to do things and see things with someone we genuinely care about and whose company we enjoy.

I bought two new pairs of shoes yesterday. Some Pumas and some semi-heeled loafers that were on sale. I also bought $16 worth of scrapbooking supplies. I am on a roll. Now I just need more time in the day to get some crafts done and wear my shoes and look cute. A regular asian twenty-something Martha Stewart or something. I swear, there aren't enough hours for that. More often than not I just roll out of bed, shower, throw on some clothes and flip flops and go to work.

Now that I typed that sentence, I guess there could be worse things in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home