Saturday, July 14, 2007

Here we are again

I remember when I first started this blog, I was dealing with the big decision to live with Nick and what that meant for myself, us, and my status as a newly-minted person in the "real world." And here I am again, looking at apartments with Nick and trying to determine what this means for where I am in life, and where I will eventually go.

The main conclusion? I HAVE NO CLUE. Oh well. It's not like anything ever goes to plan anyway, right?

So we put a deposit down today on a 2 bedroom, 1 bath place that is pretty close to where we are living now. We are excited about the bigger kitchen, the promise of more space, and the patio. I am sad to lose my walk-in closet, but I guess I gain my own personal space that Nick and I sorely need. It is also diagonally across the street from our favorite market, Nugget! Yes!

The annual sidewalk sale in downtown was this weekend, and I scored a sweet deal on 4 bowls. I was so excited about them, I was literally jumping around. They were utilized in tonight's dinner!

Nick and I had a fancy dinner in today: tomato basil bisque, balsamic pork tenderloin, and sauteed green beans. He made the soup from scratch! Food blog pictures! Humor me in my attempt to be a pseudo-food blogger... =)

Progession of soup (isn't the red and white bowl fantastic?):



Fancy plate:


And lastly, for your viewing pleasure: my latest purse purchase! I love it.

2 Comments:

At 1:31 PM , Blogger Sylvia said...

Wow, the food is looks super yummy. So is the handbag, but in a different sort of way

 
At 2:38 PM , Blogger K.B. said...

that's a cute purse!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home