Hello, anyone?
Does anybody ever read this? It's kind of depressing to see a zero comment thing. Maybe I should make it more exciting...but how? Since I have no idea I'll just do what I always do.Today was my first paid holiday off of work. Yay for that! I'm looking forward to getting my first paycheck and depositing it. My account won't know what hit it, I'm sure. It'll say something like, "Did you rob a bank or something? Because usually you take from me, and now you're giving me a shitload at once!!"
I also just booked a one night stay at the Ritz Carlton in Half Moon Bay for our anniversary. Geez it's expensive! Not only to they charge you the room rate, but they also charge you a $25 "resort fee" to use the resort amenities AND a $39 overnight valet parking fee. It's like charging you to give birth, and then charging for the post-op and nursery care too. Hopefully it's worth it. We needed somewhere within driving distance, and since we already did wine country, I picked Half Moon Bay. Plus I always did want to stay at a Ritz. =)
Therefore, even though I now have a job, we still have to be on a very tight budget so we can pay for that one night stay! I'm really looking forward to it, though.

4 Comments:
hi sharon,
i read it.
i put you on my rss feed.
that makes me feel kind of stalkerish saying that. but i do.
there; now that zero is erased.
p.s., if you want to prevent comment spamming robots on your blog, I suggest using those things where you have to type in what you see in that box prior to submitting to a comment. i forget what they're called, but just go to the comments area and edit, they have that option.
Can you take me along to the Ritz?? I swear you won't even know I'm there.
By they way, I signed up for a blog account just so I can post comments for you. Talk about love.
I read your blog too, so I promise it's not neglected.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home