Tuesday, August 01, 2006

First blog post = procrastination

Hi, I'm procrastinating while I'm trying to write my senior thesis that is way overdue. I'm still at school, and my life consists of Nick, cooking, work, thesis, and occasionally hanging out with friends. Soon I will have to say goodbye to all of this and go back home. I don't know yet how I feel about this because I'm not ready for this huge upheaval that will happen in about a month.

Like so many I feel like I should try to elongate the whole college experience before submerging myself in the real world. But is living with my parents again the real world? I want to go to graduate school, but my dilemma is that I want to study ecology but I'm not suited for working in the field. And ecology=field work. So maybe ecology is not for me. Then I have no idea what I want to do.

I guess I'll put off making that decision too as long as possible.

Later I'm going indoor rock climbing with Nick, Bertha, and Huy. We'll see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home