Saturday, May 05, 2007

Vacation is approaching...thank goodness


I got those blue shoes. The ones I had been eyeing last month.

I justified it by telling myself I would use them as my walking shoes during my vacation to the Bahamas. We will be walking alot (walking tour of Hemingway's haunts in Key West, etc), and these are way more stylish than my Nikes. They were also cheaper than regular price since I got them at the outlet. Plus, they make me feel athletic and maybe that will help me actually be athletic. Haha. the print ads always show the women in these shoes doing something incredibly active, like hiking.

I also stocked up on travel toiletries at Target and two more basic tank tops, and a really cute, breezy summer dress:

So I'm really excited. The only thing that's hindering my joy is that my passport hasn't arrived yet. Cross your fingers for me!! I can't wait to see my family soon and to relax on the beach and eat some great food on the cruise.

2 Comments:

At 9:24 AM , Blogger Sylvia said...

cute dress!

 
At 1:29 AM , Blogger Lyndsay said...

so many cute shoes! i am jealous. i am crossing my fingers for you again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home