December
Enjoy the above comic!I guess it's time I updated. I've been officially working at my job for about a month now, and I think it's getting better. I feel more comfortable with my coworkers, and I feel I have a better handle on what my project entails and what kind of timeline I'm expected to complete things in. The only sad part is that I feel like all I do is wake up, go to work, come home and eat dinner, relax on the couch for a few hour, go to sleep, and then it starts all over again. I don't really feel as if I'm taking advantage of life.
To make up for it, I got my first paycheck! Funny how happy some money makes you. I've been spending it, doing my Christmas shopping early. I've pretty much got everyone done and it's only December 5th! I love that rush you get when you find the perfect gift for someone and you can't wait for them to open it and love it as much as you hope they will. I'm making this collage for Connie and I know it'll take a lot of creativity to make it look good. I hope it comes out as nicely as it is right now in my head.
I also changed my anniversary plans, by canceling my Ritz reservations and instead booking a small cottage at a bed & breakfast on the Mendocino coast. I'm really excited about how peaceful and relaxing it looks. Plus, it's the "Crab & Wine Days" in Mendocino county when we were there. Dungeness crab is super yummy! The innkeeper emailed me personally about my reservation and offered a complimentary bottle of wine for our anniversary. I thought that was really cute and a nice touch.
Here's to hoping for a great December!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home