Saturday, June 30, 2007

nothing

First off, I should apologize for the ranting in my last post. I was very upset and I needed to vent to someone at the moment.

I am getting my new computer on Monday. This is exciting for me. I bought it with my own money!

Okay, how do I make this blog more interesting? Seriously, what do I need to do?

Ideas:
  • Do a little naked dance? No, this would invite perverts and come back to haunt me in my candidacy for the president of the United States of America.
  • Say something controversial? Well, I dislike racists and homophobes, so that would just be plain hypocritical of me. Plus, I don't want to get into fights with my friends.
  • Make a youtube video? Well, then I would have to think of something interesting to do in the video. I have a hard enough time thinking of interesting things to write on this blog!
  • Post pics and recipes of the food I make? It's bad enough to be an unread, plain blogger. But then, to be a boring, bad food blogger would be even worse.
Well, I guess I'm out of luck.

I just spent a lot of money on card-making supplies.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 PM , Blogger Sylvia said...

i'm voting for the naked dance

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home